David M. Bessho’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation involving product defects, construction defects, and general tort and contractual liability issues. David received his Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, as well as his law degree, magna cum laude, from Georgia State University in 1983 and 1996 respectively.
While in law school, he was a member of the Georgia State University Law Review editorial board. He has successfully litigated and tried cases in the state and federal courts throughout the southeastern United States.
David is a retired Army Reserve officer and served with the Army’s Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (Airborne) in Baghdad, Iraq, and various locations in Afghanistan.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1996
- Georgia State University, B.S., magna cum laude, 1983
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$$