David Bouchard defends companies and individuals in high-stakes criminal and civil matters that have received national media coverage. He has significant experience representing clients in criminal cases raising allegations of financial fraud, health care fraud, securities fraud, bribery, racketeering, and violations of the Anti-Kickback Statute.
David also has substantial experience representing clients involved in commercial disputes relating to a diverse range of industries, including aviation, nuclear power, and credit reporting. He has represented numerous clients who are facing various types of criminal or civil investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and other investigative agencies. David’s experience covers all stages of litigation, including factual investigation, discovery management, witness preparation, motions practice, and trial preparation.
David is active in the Atlanta community. He is a member of the LEAD Atlanta class of 2017. He serves on the Leadership Council for The Posse Foundation and mentors law school students through the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity. Additionally, David serves as co-chair of the Atlanta Office’s Diversity, Inclusion & Advancement Committee.
Prior to attending law school, David served as a Fulbright scholar in Haiphong, Vietnam. While there, he worked as an English professor at Haiphong Private University.
- New York University (J.D. 2012; Orison S. Marden Award for Best Moot Court Oralist, National Moot Court Competition); Fulbright Scholar (Vietnam, 2009); Northwestern University (B.A. cum laude 2008)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
GOVERNMENT SERVICE : Intern, United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia (June-August 2010)
- Mesa obtains summary judgment in commercial dispute with Accessory Overhaul Group
- Georgia Power disputes construction claims related to design of two new nuclear units, Vogtle Units 3 & 4
- Former Atlanta School Superintendent Beverly Hall defends allegations of cheating on standardized tests
- CEO of information technology company resolves SEC investigation
Rate : $$$