David Bradley Wasson works at Wasson & Associates Inc.
- Higher Educational Institution
- Undergraduate Degree California State University, Fullerton / 1983
- Major/Minor Political Science/ Economics
- Post-Graduate Degrees California State University, Fullerton / 1985
- Masters Public Administration
- California 1988 Active –Good Standing
- Nevada 2010 Active –Good Standing
- Arizona 2012 Active –Good Standing
- California Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Council on Litigation Management
- Presented to: West Coast Casualty Construction Defect Seminar, The Disneyland Hotel and Resort, Anaheim, California USA
- Subject: An analysis and discussion of strategies associated with the ethical duties of insurance defense counsel to both the client (insured) and the carrier (insurer) before and
- Title: Mandatory Disclosure: California Bar Refuses to Adopt Proposed Rule to Confront Client Perjury
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney David Bradley Wasson & Wasson & Associates Inc can handle?
Wasson & Associates Inc can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Personal Injury, Insurance, Construction, Lemon Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Wasson & Associates Inc located?
How much would it cost to hire Wasson & Associates Inc?
David Bradley Wasson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are David Bradley Wasson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on David Bradley Wasson lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates