David Broadbent provides effective counsel and is a trusted advisor to lender, investor, and developer clients, as well as emerging and established companies. David practices primarily in the fields of real estate and corporate law. He also has served as the receiver and counsel to receivers in enforcement actions brought by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Utah Securities Division.
David is experienced in development, acquisition, sale, tax-free exchange transactions, and conventional, tax credit, and bond financing; as well as corporate governance, transactions, and restructuring. His projects have included the financing, purchase, development, and leasing of multifamily housing projects, regional shopping centers, office buildings, charter schools, hotels, and ski resorts.
- University of Utah School of Law, J.D., 1979
- University of Utah, B.A., 1976
Bar Admissions : Utah
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Utah State Bar
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Member
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, Board of Trustees, Member
- Great Salt Lake Council of the Boy Scouts of America, President
- Valley Mental Health, Board of Directors, Former Member and Chair, 1995-1998, 2001-2012
Rate : $$$