David K. Broderick advises and represents private and public sector clients in a broad range of labor and employment law matters, including before administrative agencies and state and federal courts. He has represented clients in arbitration proceedings; bargaining; grievance, disciplinary and administrative hearings; and court proceedings.
In particular, David has vast experience in the following areas : Labor dispute management, Positive employee relations training and counseling, State and federal strike, mass picketing, and injunctive labor litigation.
David regularly represents clients in the food and general retail, public sector, automotive, manufacturing, accounting, construction, warehousing, trucking and hospital industries. He is a member of the firm’s Traditional Labor Law and Legislative and Regulatory Practice Groups.
Prior to joining Littler, David was a labor and employment associate with a leading regional full service law firm. Additionally, David served as a law clerk to the Hon. Maurice J. Gallipoli, Assignment Judge, Superior Court of New Jersey – Hudson County Vicinage and as a legislative aide for the New Jersey Senate from 2002 to 2006.
- J.D., Seton Hall Law School, 2007
- B.A., Montclair State University, 2004
- U.S. Supreme Court
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Wills for Heroes
Rate : $$$