David cook is a partner of Kreindler & Kreindler LLP. David Cook was admitted to the Bar of the State of New York in 1973 and has been with the firm for 30 years and a partner at the firm since 1988.
He has focused on litigation for over 35 years, with particular attention to major transportation accidents, including aviation disasters, multidistrict litigation, products liability, including railroad disasters, major bus accidents, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, job site and construction disasters, property and fire damage as well as flood insurance litigation resulting in wrongful death and life altering injuries.
He has served as vice-chair of the ABA Tort and Insurance Practice Section’s Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee, a member of the New York State Bar Association’s Executive Committee for Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law, and Chairman of its Fire and Property Insurance Section. He has been a member of the New York County Lawyers Association, American Bar Association and the American Association of Justice.
He practices nationally, internationally and throughout the New York Metropolitan Tri-State area and has been admitted in many state and federal courts, including New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Florida, Illinois, Utah, Georgia, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Mr. Cook prides himself and his firm in their hands-on approach in the aggressive representation of each of their clients and recognizes that each client’s case is the most important in each of their respective lives.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, J.D. – 1972
- New York University-University Heights Campus, Bronx, New York, B.A. – 1968
- New York, 1973
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1985 – Present
- New York State Lawyers Association, Member, 1973 – Present
- New York State Bar, Member
- New York State Bar, Section of Insurance Law, Chairman
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$