David Dotson practices in the area of intellectual property litigation and is also a member of the firm’s Patent Trial and Appeal Board practice group. Mr. Dotson is a registered patent attorney and has extensive experience litigating patent infringement cases in various United States District Courts.
Mr. Dotson has litigated patent infringement actions relating to a wide variety of telecommunications and networking technologies, including internet and network security, anti-virus, mobile devices and mobile Internet technology, xDSL, VoIP, Wi-Fi, MPLS networks, cloud computing, content delivery networks, network security, and Multimedia over Coax (MoCA); liquid crystal display (LCD) circuitry; computer hard-drive technology; automated/database marketing systems; and integrated circuit manufacturing.
Mr. Dotson is a 2007 cum laude graduate of the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where he was galleys editor of the Journal of Technology Law & Policy and earned a Certificate of Intellectual Property, and a cum laude graduate of Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S., Industrial & Systems Engineering).
- Represented network security company in patent litigation matters involving network security and anti-virus technologies.
- Represented computer networking company in various patent litigation matters involving VoIP technology, wired and wireless networking technologies, and network security.
- Represented semiconductor manufacturer in patent litigation involving semiconductor fabrication processes.
- Represented service provider in patent litigation involving content delivery networks and video-on-demand technology.
- Represented plaintiff in patent infringement litigation involving multimedia device interfaces.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2007
- Galleys Editor, Journal of Technology Law & Policy
- Certificate of Intellectual Property
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., cum laude, 2004
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2017-present
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, LLP, – Associate, 2008-2010
Rate : $$$$