Attorney David Charles Rash has over two decades of experience representing injured victims. He is licensed to practice in Florida and Louisiana, and has handled cases nationwide. Mr. Rash was a founding partner of Alters, Boldt, Brown, Rash & Culmo P.A. Alters Law Firm, P.A.
While at Alters Law Firm, Mr. Rash handled class actions, mass tort litigation, catastrophic medical negligence, and admiralty and maritime disaster cases, representing clients from around the globe including Mexico, Canada, Honduras, Bulgaria, Trinidad, Italy, Croatia, El Salvador, India and the Philippines.
Many of his maritime cases involved cruise passengers and crew members who were injured in maritime disasters, and crew members seeking past due wages from ship owners.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law
- Florida State University
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Louisiana State Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice (Leaders Forum)
- The Florida Justice Association
- The Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- United States Supreme Court – 2018
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida – 2010
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida – 1998
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals – 1996
Rate : $$$