David Clark has handled a wide variety of civil matters during his 30 years of practice with a focus on insurance coverage disputes arising in the context of general liability, professional liability, excess and umbrella, directors & officers, commercial property, commercial auto, and fidelity insurance policies.
David has successfully represented insurance clients in declaratory judgment actions and defense of suits seeking coverage and extra-contractual damages. He also represents insurance brokers and agents in lawsuits alleging negligent procurement or placement of insurance coverage.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, with honors
- B.A., North Central College, Accounting, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$