David C. Clukey is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation and Transportation Practices. Mr. Clukey represents clients in various areas of commercial disputes including real estate, breach of contract, bad faith, and insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Clukey’s transportation practice includes freight loss and damage claims, and matters related to tariff and transportation charge collections. Mr. Clukey also represents clients concerning professional liability and products liability, and represents clients concerning jurisdictional issues related to Native American tribes. Mr. Clukey’s representation extends to both state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2014
- Brigham Young University – Idaho, Bachelor of Arts, Communication, 2011
- State Bar Admissions : Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Idaho
- United States District Court for the District of Montana
- United States District Court for the District of North Dakota
- Other Admissions, United States Tax Court
Rate : $$$