David Craig Landin’s practice focuses on litigation management, trial and litigation strategies in multi-state and in multi-plaintiff litigation, regulatory, legislative and public communications issues as strategic and trial counsel.
David regularly advises the management of public companies, their boards and general counsel in connection with complex litigation, and strategic reviews of litigation alternatives.
David is admitted to practice in the US Supreme Court and Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Eleventh US Circuit Courts of Appeal.
- National Coordinating and Trial Counsel for public companies in litigation.
- National Counsel for strategic planning and expert witness development in emerging mass tort litigation, and for pre-market analysis of products.
- National Counsel for Fortune 100 companies in asbestos litigation, PCB litigation, and silica litigation.
- Trial Counsel in commercial damages and personal injury actions involving claims related to radioactive materials; related to the sale of contaminated property.
- Trial Counsel in class actions against insurance companies and insurance brokers.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 1972
- BA, University of Virginia, 1968
- Past President, The Virginia Bar Association, 1999 – 2000
- Past President, The Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, 1987 – 1988
- Past President, The Virginia Law Foundation, 1987 – 1988
Rate : $$$