Since 1987, David Crandall has developed innovative solutions to help businesses and individuals manage their wealth and reduce their potential tax liabilities. He focuses his practice on wealth transfer planning and large trust administration for clients with estates worth more than $100 million. He also counsels clients on tax controversy and business succession planning.
David has implemented more than 150 sophisticated wealth transfer and estate plans for clients all across the west. His background as an income tax attorney provides him with an understanding of the larger context in which private client matters exist.
- Extensive experience with corporate entities in tax planning, tax compliance, and structuring transactions to minimize tax obligations.
- Works with corporations (including both C and S corporations), tax-exempt entities, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
- Represents taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service at both the audit and appellate levels.
- University of Denver, LL.M., 1991
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 1987
- Brigham Young University, B.S., 1984
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- University of Denver, Graduate Tax Program, Adjunct Professor
- Holland & Hart, Former Practice Group Leader, 2010-2016
- Holland & Hart, Former Management Committee Member
- Holland & Hart, Former Private Client Chair
Rate : $$$