David Deiss is a partner in the Houston office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practice. He provides clients with more than 14 years of hands on commercial litigation and insurance defense experience across multiple industries. He represented clients ranging from fortune 500 companies to small local businesses.
His experience includes all matters of litigation, appeal, and post-judgment collection. His industry clients include restaurant and hospitality, retail, construction, fire protection, oil and gas, real estate, commercial equipment sales and rental, retail automobile franchises, trucking and transport.
David prides himself on providing personal attention to his clients, getting to know them and their business needs and making himself available to them for matters on a moment’s notice.
David graduated from Texas A&M University in 1996 with a degree in business and received his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center in 2002. While in law school, he participated in Houston’s Trial Advocacy program as well as Immigration and Transactional Law Clinics. David worked throughout law school in the area of employment law.
David is a member of the Houston Young Lawyers Association, Houston Bar Association, Katy Bar Association and Houston Mariners Club. He enjoys helping others through volunteer work for Catholic Charities of Houston.
- University of Houston Law Center, Juris Doctor, 2002
- Texas A&M University, 1996
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$