David M. Doney focuses on M&A and public and private securities financings, corporate governance and compliance matters, as well as Securities Exchange Act reporting.
David’s clients include established public companies and privately held companies with significant growth potential in sectors ranging from IT solutions to pharmacy benefits management and underwater exploration.
He works closely with these clients on their financings, leveraging his longstanding relationships with sources of equity and debt to identify and secure growth capital.
In addition to his capital markets work, he represents both buyers and sellers in sophisticated M&A transactions. Active in the community, David serves on the Leadership Council of the Tampa Bay Partnership and the boards of ACG-Tampa Bay and Athletes and Causes.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 1991, cum laude, Stetson Law Review, Editor-in-Chief; Phi Delta Phi
- B.S., Jacksonville University, 1987, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions : Florida Supreme Court
- The Florida Bar, Business Section, Member
- ACG-Tampa Bay, Board of Directors (prior position)
- Salvation Army of Hillsborough County, Advisory Board and 13th Annual Tree of Lights Breakfast, Chairman
- Leadership Tampa, Class of 2005
- Athletes and Causes, Board Advisory
- Hit Factory Baseball Club, Director of Pitching Instruction
Rate : $$$$