David Duong has practiced exclusively in the field of corporate immigration and nationality law since 1998. He joined Fragomen as an Associate in September of 2000. David frequently presents seminars and lectures for corporations’ Human Resources, managers, and employees.
He focuses exclusively on employment-based immigration assisting large and small companies in managing their nonimmigrant visa workforce personnel, such as H-1B, E, L, TN, and O employees, and handling their employment-based immigrant visa matters covering all aspects of employees’ permanent residency processes.
David speaks English and Vietnamese.
- David is fully-versed in the PERM Labor Certification program. Over the past decade, he has assisted U.S. employers in developing cohesive presentations and seminars for companies to comply with the government’s labor certification program. In addition, he has also been involved in numerous management assessments for immigration mobility programs, visa considerations issues affecting international business travelers, DOL labor certification audits, and immigration related due diligence considerations during corporate mergers, downsizings and acquisitions.
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law | J.D., 1997
- University of Houston | B. Sc., 1995
Bar Admissions: Texas
Court Admissions: U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Former Ethics Coordinator, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Texas Chapter
Rate : $$$$