David Dyer is an associate in the Intellectual Property practice group in Austin. Mr. Dyer works on a wide variety of intellectual property matters, including patent prosecution and patent litigation. Mr. Dyer’s technical background in aerospace and mechanical engineering includes experience with fluid dynamics, mechanical component testing and mechanical systems design.
Prior to joining Baker Botts, Mr. Dyer worked as an engineer at L-3 Communications in Greenville, TX, where he focused on cooling system designs for large reconnaissance aircraft. Mr. Dyer also worked as an engineer at Halliburton Drill Bits and Services in Conroe, TX, where he focused on drill bit component testing.
While earning his undergraduate degree at Texas, Mr. Dyer studied flight dynamics, aerodynamics, structural dynamics, fluid dynamics, and compressible fluid flow.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law 2016
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, The University of Texas 2012
Admission & Affiliations:
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- The Honorable Lee Yeakel Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$$