David E. Gluckman is a Director in the Immigration Practice Group. The U.S. immigration system is confusing, complex, and administered by a vast and intimidating bureaucracy. David is a passionate advocate who expertly guides businesses and individuals through our astonishingly imperfect system towards their short- and long-term goals.
David has extensive experience in business and family immigration, and relishes the most complex of cases. His diverse practice encompasses:
- Permanent work-visa petitions and green card applications, including PERM labor certification, outstanding researcher/professor, extraordinary ability, multinational manager/executive, and National Interest Waiver cases;
- Family-based visa petitions and green card applications;
- Citizenship and naturalization;
- DACA, asylum, and other humanitarian applications and processes;
- Processing before the National Visa Center;
- Advice to non-citizens and criminal-defense attorneys on the immigration consequences of criminal charges and convictions;
- Federal litigation of immigration matters in U.S. District courts.
David regularly presents to audiences nationwide on visa options for foreign students, the immigration consequences of criminal convictions, and other immigration topic. His articles have appeared in leading publications.
David understands the legal and emotional challenges U.S. immigration law poses, and prides himself on being responsive, thorough, and thoughtful.
Rate : $$$