David Weinstein is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where his practice focuses on real estate with a concentration in commercial development, zoning, land use, and leasing. He has experience representing private equity firms, developers, retailers, landlords, and tenants in completing leasing transactions, acquisitions, dispositions, and development projects.
- Emory University School of Law, JD (2014)
- University of Georgia, BA, International Affairs, Minor in Spanish Language and Literature (2011)
- Singapore Management University, International Law and Legal Studies (2013)
Admissions: Georgia, New York
Clerkships : Judicial Fellow, The Honorable T. Jackson Bedford Jr., Superior Court of Fulton County, Atlanta
Previous Professional Experience:
- Associate for an Atlanta, GA Am Law 100 law firm
- Vice President, M&M Waste, Inc.
- Judicial Extern, Chambers of the Honorable Wendy L. Shoob, Superior Court of Fulton County, Atlanta
- Visiting Legal Intern, London, U.K. law firm
Rate : $$$$