David A. Ebby concentrates his practice on finance and leasing transactions. He is chair of the firm’s Real Estate Group. David has extensive experience in all facets of financing, both in construction and permanent lending, including leasehold financing and large multi-state portfolio loans. He also has deep experience in office and retail leasing.
David’s national commercial real estate practice includes a variety of asset classes, including industrial, retail, office, hospitality and multi-family.
David also represents clients in real estate litigation, including workouts, foreclosures, landlord/tenant matters and disputes involving brokerage commissions, partnerships and agreements of sale.
- Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
- Thrivent Financial For Lutherans
- Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- One Liberty Place
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1989, cum laude
- Amherst College, B.A., 1985, cum laude
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$