David Eichholz returned to his hometown to join The Eichholz Law Firm after graduating from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2006. Now the Managing Partner of The Eichholz Law Firm, Mr. Eichholz is focused on fighting for individuals and families who have been injured through no fault of own.
Licensed to practice law in the states of Georgia and South Carolina, David has a proven track record of success having recovered MILLIONS in compensation for his clients. David is highly regarded by his peers in the legal community as well as in the court room.
With a primary focus on personal injury litigation, attorney David Eichholz is dedicated to fighting for the rights of injury victims. David is an active member in his community and an avid supporter of the Coastal Empire chapter of the United Way.
- Georgia Court of Appeals and U.S. District Court
- Northern District of Georgia Supreme Court
- Southern District of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Middle District of Georgia Supreme Court
- District Court of South Carolina
Memberships & Accredidations:
- Savannah Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of South Carolina
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Association For Justice
Rate : $$$