David Erwin Dunham is a founding partner of Taylor Dunham and Rodriguez LLP and a civil trial law specialist. He is board certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Dunham has been recognized eleven times as a Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly.
Mr. Dunham is an experienced trial lawyer with a long track record of success in a wide array of litigation matters. His success on behalf of clients at trial has been recognized by the American Lawyer and VerdictSearch.com in their annual publication of the top 100 verdicts in the country.
A representative list of cases handled by Mr. Dunham is set forth in his curriculum vitae, which may be downloaded at the link above. Mr. Dunham has represented business and individuals in the following industries: semiconductor, telecommunications, software, medical devices, wireless, computer peripherals, recreational equipment, securities, gaming and more.
- Intellectual property disputes, including patent and copyright infringement
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Professional liability
- Breach of contract
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$