David F. Klomp previously served as the chair of D|J|P’s Banking Section. He has worked for most of his legal career either inside the banking industry or representing banking clients. He also represents the largest association of independent grocers in the intermountain area.
- University of Utah, S. J. Quinney College of Law – J.D. (1977)
- University of Utah – B.A., Business Administration, magna cum laude (1974)
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Named in The Best Lawyers in America®, Mountain States Super Lawyers and Utah Business magazine’s “Legal Elite”
- Past Chair, Real Property Section, Utah State Bar
Rate : $$$$