David Leon focuses on affordable housing matters and also handles corporate law, municipal financing, EB-5 transactions, VA housing programs, state and local taxation, USDA loans, HUD financing, new market tax credit, and historic tax credit transactions.
Mr. Leon is also deeply involved in micro-finance and capital raise transactions and works to create programs for clients who are seeking crowd source, Reg. A Plus, or other types of funding utilizing programs similar to the Florida Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemption.
Mr. Leon and his team close several hundred million dollars in tax credit and tax exempt financial transactions annually. Mr. Leon is a Certified Public Accountant and previously was a senior tax associate with a national accounting firm.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, cum laude (1993)
- University of Florida, MAcc (1990)
- University of Florida, BS, honors (1989)
Admissions : Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- President, Providence Theological Institute
- Adjunct professor, Florida A&M University College of Law
- USA Today Money Panel
- Chairman of the Board, Sound of Grace and the Providence Theological Seminary
Rate : $$$