David R. Fox focuses on appellate advocacy and high-stakes motions practice in federal and state courts. David served as a law clerk to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen G. Breyer and to Judge David J. Barron of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit prior to joining Jones Day.
He also practiced appellate and trial litigation at a national law firm, where he defended clients against False Claims Act, antitrust, and breach of fiduciary duty claims, among other matters.
- The George Washington University (J.D. with highest honors 2012; Order of the Coif; John Bell Larner Award for Highest Cumulative Average in the J.D. Program; Managing Editor, Law Review);
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A. in History with highest distinction 2009)
- District of Columbia,
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and
- U.S. District Courts for the Districts of Massachusetts and District of Columbia
- Law Clerk to: Justice Stephen G. Breyer,
- U.S. Supreme Court (2017-2018) and Judge David J. Barron,
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit (2014-2015)
Rate : $$$