David Freeman represents a wide variety of business clients, including banks and financial institutions, receivers, commercial firms, and small business owners to resolve disputes through litigation or alternative types of dispute resolution.
David practices primarily in the area of commercial litigation including, complex business torts (including claims for fraud, intentional misrepresentation, conversion, interference with contract, defamation, and breach of fiduciary duty), equitable and extraordinary relief (including injunctive relief), trade secret misappropriation, and a diverse range of contractual disputes.
He also advises a number of lenders and CMBS special servicers on issues arising from distressed commercial real property, including receivership appointments, leasing issues, non-judicial and judicial foreclosures, and guarantor actions.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, David worked in the technology industry as an information systems analyst for a major apparel manufacturer in Tampa, Florida.
- University of Utah, M.B.A., 2001
- Brigham Young University, B.S., 2000
- Brigham Young University, J.D., 2006
Bar Admissions : Nevada
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- State Bar of Nevada, Member, 2006-present
- Clark County Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member, 2006-present
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member, 2006-present
Rate : $$$