Mr. David Kern is a commercial and business litigator who has a special focus on sophisticated business disputes, risk management and liability defense. In addition to contract disputes, he has extensive background litigating business torts such as fraud, negligent misrepresentations, trade secrets, and covenants not to compete.
He also has an extensive background with insurance bad faith claims, construction litigation, foreclosure actions, banking and commercial lending, receivership litigation, lender liability, fiduciary litigation, and real estate loan workouts/restructuring. He also practices in the area of real estate litigation, including eminent domain and easement disputes.
Mr. Kern’s experience includes first chair trial experience and litigation management, mediations and appellate practice in federal and state courts. He has partnered with a wide range of clients, including major corporations, closely held businesses, private individuals, and financial institutions nationwide.
- The Ohio State University College of Law; J.D. 2000
- The University of the South, B.A. 1996 (English and Political Science)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Rate : $$$$