David Gerasimow is an experienced intellectual property attorney whose practice focuses on patent counseling and litigation. He works on pharmaceutical patent litigation matters arising under the Hatch-Waxman Act.
David has successfully represented technology companies as both plaintiffs and defendants in patent infringement lawsuits around the country. He has litigated cases involving numerous technologies, such as computer hardware and software, telecommunications, networking and electronics.
He has successfully argued patent claim construction hearings and dispositive motions, and has obtained favorable jury verdicts in patent and trade secret cases. David also has substantial experience in large-scale patent due diligence projects, patent prosecution and post-grant proceedings at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. He is a registered patent attorney.
Prior to joining Husch Blackwell, David practiced at the Minneapolis office of a large national intellectual property law firm, and later with a Boston-based patent licensing company. His prior work experience also includes management and operation of information technology infrastructure at a Milwaukee-based Fortune 500 company.
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional Associations and Memberships :
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Rate : $$$