David Spivak is a Southern California employee rights litigator. From offices based in Encino, CA and downtown Los Angeles, David Spivak has been fighting for the rights of California workers since 1995. He has obtained several million dollars in recoveries for his clients.
David Spivak is admitted to practice before all California State and federal courts. He is also licensed to practice law in New York and the District of Columbia. He represents workers who have been unfairly treated before the following tribunals:
- State and federal courts
- Courts of appeal
- The California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- The California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- The California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board
- The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The Merit Systems Protection Board
- The American Arbitration Association
Mr. Spivak is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association and the California Employment Lawyers Association. David Spivak and The Spival Law Firm have been recognized for obtaining one of the Top 100 Settlements in California in the year 2017. David Spivak is also a 2014 selectee of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
Mr. Spivak received a Bachelor of the Arts degree in Political Science from the University of California at Berkeley, and achieved a Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern University School of Law.
Rate : $$$