David R. Glickman was born, raised and educated in Los Angeles and graduated cum laude from Pepperdine University in 1954. He graduated from the UCLA School of Law in 1957 and has practiced continuously in the Los Angeles area since then.
David Glickman is a frequent seminar speaker for CAALA and Consumer Attorneys of California (formerly the California Trial Lawyers Association) and has lectured on trial practice and tort litigation at nearly every law school in Southern California. More than 30 of his articles have been published in legal literature.
He has served as an arbitrator and as a special judicial settlement officer by appointment of the Los Angeles Superior Court on more than 200 cases, and has served on numerous bench-bar committees to improve the administration of justice.
He is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California, the American Association for Justice and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- West Hollywood Bar Association, Past President
- Los Angeles Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Past President
- National Board of Directors for the American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Board of Governors of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
Rate : $$$$