David Gold, partner, has practiced personal injury law for more than three decades and has tried over 200 cases to a jury verdict. Since 1978, when David Gold graduated the University of Miami’s Law School cum laude, he has built his practice and reputation on giving his clients individualized attention while keeping an intense focus on getting the best possible results.
Despite recognition and honors, Mr. Gold has never forgotten where he came from, a lower-income neighborhood where friendship, loyalty and looking out for others were the currency of the street. His father was a bartender and his mother worked in a factory. To this day, he likes to make sure that everyone always receives their due.
Even though Mr. Gold has been practicing personal injury law for three decades and has in-depth knowledge of the law and medicine involved in his cases, he still believes his success is a result of his willingness to outwork the competition. He takes the time necessary to consult with the best experts and to understand the very complex medical and engineering aspects of his cases.
- University of Miami, J.D. cum laude (1978)
- Swarthmore College, B.A. (1975)
- American Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American Justice Association
- Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- United States Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$