David Kwasniewski focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation, including expert and fact discovery, witness preparation, discovery and dispositive motion practice, depositions, and trial preparation. He also has broad experience in many matters related to commercial litigation.
Recently, David was second-chair in a trial, where he drafted the pretrial motions, handled jury instructions, and cross-examined the defendants.
- Legal Intern, Department of Justice, Civil Division, Commercial Litigation Branch, Washington, DC (2011)
- Legal Intern, US Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (2010)
- Intern, San Francisco District Attorney’s Office (2009)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Hon. Chief Judge Curtis V. Gómez, US District Court, District of the Virgin Islands, 2011
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2011, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Cornell Law Review
- A.B., Princeton University, 2008, cum laude, Philosophy
Rate : $$$