David HagEstad is an associate at Guest and Gray Law Firm. He is a part of our civil litigation team with a diverse practice with experience handling personal injury, deceptive trade practices, commercial debt collection, landlord-tenant, real estate transactions, real estate litigation, business litigation, partnership disputes, business and asset purchases, LLC formation, and general civil litigation.
- J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas, 2016
- Bible Study Teacher, Young Adult Class, First Baptist Church Crandall, 2010 – present
- Intern, City of Crandall, Economic Development Corporation (Internship), 2012
- Family Mediation Clinic, Texas A&M University School of Law
- Wills & Estates Clinic, Texas A&M University School of Law
Rate : $$$$