David Ian Dalby has a diverse trial and litigation practice representing attorneys and other professionals, business entities and private employers, including financial institutions, non-profit corporations, securities firms, associations and insurers.
Mr. Dalby has prosecuted and defended law suits in both state and federal court concerning consumer and class action litigation, employment and disability discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour claims, professional liability, personal injury, bankruptcy, insurance and contract disputes. He also serves as counsel to private employers concerning human resource risk management issues.
Mr. Dalby joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in January 1998. He is a past member of the Board of Governors of the Lawyers’ Club of San Francisco 1996 to 2001 and was the Chair of the Club’s Continuing Legal Education Committee. During his graduate studies at Fordham University, Mr. Dalby was a Loyola Fellow and also a Robert Boone Stewart Memorial Fellow.
Professional Affiliations :
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California & Nevada
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- J.D., University of San Francisco, 1984
- M.A., International Economics and Political Science, Fordham University, 1981
- B.S., Ball State University, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California
Rate : $$$