David Itskovich has represented both regional and national clients in commercial real estate transactions involving the acquisition, disposition, financing, development, and leasing of general and medical office buildings, multifamily apartments complexes, retail shopping centers, and mixed-use developments.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD (2004)
- New York University, BA, Russian and Slavic Studies, cum laude (1999)
Admissions : Florida
- Represented an institutional client in the purchase of a large multi-family residential portfolio, valued at approximately $5.4 billion. The purchase included 72 apartment projects across 5 states, with 30 of the properties located in South Florida. Served as Florida counsel, providing assistance to review the title, survey, and zoning.
- Represented an institutional client in the purchase of 78 properties consisting of 24,000 apartment units across the United States, valued at approximately $2.9 billion. Served as Florida counsel for the purposes of reviewing title, surveying, and zoning; and drafting of the opinion letter for financing.
- Represented an institutional client in the purchase of a large affordable housing portfolio, with a total deal value of $600 million. The transaction closed in multiple tranches to account for regulatory approvals.
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, The Florida Bar Seventeenth Circuit Grievance Committee “J”
- Leadership of Fort Lauderdale Program, Class XVI, Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$