Mr. David Crough focuses his practice on personal injury and commercial litigation. Prior to joining Burg Simpson, Mr. Crough worked as a claims adjuster for a self-insured rental car company and as a claims manager for an insurance company.
As a claims adjuster and manager, he oversaw and directed litigation strategy for cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, and products liability.
Mr. Crough earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Stanford University and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Mr. Crough is currently admitted to practice in the State of Colorado.
- J.D., 2014, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- A.I.C, 2003, Insurance Institute of America
- A.B., 1997, Psychology, Stanford University
BAR ADMISSIONS : Colorado, 2014
- Colorado Bar Association (CBA)
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA)
Rate : $$$$