David Malliband currently serves as chair of the Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Chicago and has over 20 years experience advising multinational corporations on cross-border transactions. He has practiced in each of Baker McKenzie’s Sydney, London and Chicago Offices, and has closed transactions for companies around the world in a wide variety of industries.
He is a member of the American Bar Association’s Task Force on International Transactions, and has served on the editorial working group of the ABA’s International M&A Due Diligence Project.
David focuses on mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures — with an emphasis on cross-border transactions — and representation of domestic and non-US companies in their activities in the United States, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. He is admitted to practice in Illinois and New York (USA), England and Wales, and New South Wales (Australia).
- Northwestern University School of Law (LL.M. Honors) (2000)
- University of Queensland (LL.B. Honors) (1993)
- University of Queensland (Bachelor of Commerce) (1991)
- Illinois~United States (2003)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2002)
- New York~United States (2001)
- New South Wales~Australia (1996)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Law Society of England & Wales – Member
- Law Society of New South Wales – Member
Rate : $$$