David Daggett focuses his practice on intellectual property and other commercial transactions; technical standards setting; and intellectual property diligence in mergers and acquisitions. David also is a member of the patent bar who uses his patent experience in licensing transactions and due diligence. He is also experienced in coverage law and intellectual property litigation.
- Partner, K&L Gates, Spokane and Seattle, Wash., 2007-2009
- Partner, 2005-2007 and Associate, 2000-2005, Preston Gates Ellis, LLP, Spokane and Seattle, Wash.
- Associate, 1998-2000, and Law Clerk, 1996-1998, Johnson, McLean, Devlin, & Miller/Johnson Law Group, Spokane, Wash.
- Partner and Director of Technical Services, Leviathan Development, Los Angeles, 1983-1991
Professional & Community Activities:
- Bar Exam Grader, Idaho State Bar
- Knights of Columbus, 2003-present
- Adjunct Professor, Gonzaga University School of Law, 2001-present
- Church volunteer activities, 1991-present
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 1998, summa cum laude
- CALI/AmJur Award in 16 subjects
- Intramural Moot Court (First Place Team and Best Oralist)
- National Moot Court (Member, Regional First Place Team)
- Thomas More Scholarship
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- B.A., Economics, University of California, Los Angeles, 1987
- Regent’s Scholar
- Alumni Scholar
Rate : $$$