David TeSelle is a nationally recognized trial lawyer and President of the National Trial Lawyers Business Torts Specialty Association. Mr. TeSelle has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict in state and federal court and in private arbitration.
He is also co-leader in charge of managing Burg Simpson’s Complex Commercial/Business Litigation and Construction Defect Litigation Groups, which includes over a dozen of the best trial lawyers in the country.
Mr. TeSelle’s primary focus is fighting for his clients through complex commercial, business and construction defect litigation disputes, sometimes against the largest, toughest, and most well-funded big businesses, banks, builders and insurers in the world.
Mr. TeSelle believes that trial lawyers are critical to preserving the vibrant marketplace that makes our country exceptional. Only trial lawyers can ensure that the good businesses, good builders, good bankers, good investment advisors and good insurers succeed- and thrive – by bring the bad actors to justice, to ensure that the system is fair and just for all.
Mr. TeSelle serves a wide range of clients, and prides himself on hard work, professionalism, and an unrelenting focus on serving the client, striving to meet the client’s goals and objectives in a cost-effective manner.
Mr. TeSelle was born in Lincoln, Nebraska, grew up in Reading, Pennsylvania, and graduated from Columbia College at Columbia University in New York, NY in 1991. Mr. TeSelle received his law degree in 1994 from Dickinson School of Law. Mr. TeSelle joined Burg Simpson in 1998, after practicing for several years outside Philadelphia.
- J.D., 1994, Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University
- B.A., 1991, Columbia College, Columbia University in New York, NY
- Colorado, 1998
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- President of the National Trial Lawyers Business Tort Trial Lawyers Specialty Association, 2012-2015
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA)
- American Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association (ACBA)
- Jefferson County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$