David A. Kadela represents management in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has extensive experience representing employers in traditional labor matters including: Union representation campaigns, Unfair labor practice cases, Collective bargaining negotiations.
David has also litigated scores of employment cases, a number of which he has tried, giving him considerable bench and jury trial experience. He has handled cases involving a wide variety of claims, including ones under: Federal and state anti-discrimination statutes, The Family and Medical Leave Act, State wrongful discharge laws, The Employee Retirement Income Security Act.
Additionally, David counsels management on preventive labor relations measures and the formulation and administration of human resources policies and procedures. He also frequently makes presentations to and authors materials for business and professional groups on labor and employment related topics.
- J.D., University of Detroit School of Law, 1981
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
- Former Management Co-Chair, Committee on Practice and Procedure Before the NLRB, Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Employee Benefits Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, Columbus Bar Association
Rate : $$$