Mr. David D. Kadue, a member of the Firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group, has been a partner since 1988 and represents management in all areas of employment law. His practice traditionally emphasized litigation, primarily the defense of claims for workplace harassment, wrongful termination, and employment discrimination.
In recent years he has concentrated on defense of class actions alleging patterns of employment discrimination or violation of wage and hour laws. He also advises employers with respect to employment contracts, employment policies, employee handbooks, and investigations of alleged employee misconduct.
Mr. Kadue has taught law at Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles and the University of Miami Law School in Coral Gables, Florida, and has served as an arbitrator on the employment law panel of the American Arbitration Association. He served successive terms as a law clerk to Judges of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the D.C. Circuit.
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, cum laude (1978)
- Notes & Comments Editor of the Minnesota Law Review
- B.A., Yale University, cum laude (1975)
- Fellow, College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Labor and Employment Section)
- Employers Group Legal Committee (2006–2016)
Rate : $$$