David Kamer is a member of the firm’s Norfolk office. David’s practice is concentrated in the areas of estate and tax planning, trust and estate administration, non-profit organizations, and the tax aspects of public finance.
David also assists businesses and individuals with non-immigrant visas and permanent residency matters, in addition to helping businesses with immigration compliance matters.
- University of Virginia; B.A., with distinction, 1987
- Stanford Law School; J.D., 1990
- University of Florida College of Law; LL.M., Taxation, 1997
- American Bar Association; Section of Taxation, Exempt Organizations Committee, Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
- Virginia Bar Association; Section of Wills, Trusts and Estates, Section of Taxation
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council
- The Dwelling Place; Board of Directors; Personnel Committee
Rate : $$$