David P. Kamp focuses his practice on business and commercial litigation, civil litigation, insurance litigation, personal injury, and professional negligence. He has been practicing law for more than three decades, and, in that time, he has earned a reputation among his peers and clients for his work ethic, the breadth of his legal knowledge, and commitment to provide effective counsel.
He is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, inductee of the American Board of Trial Advocates, and a member of the Steering Committee of the Cincinnati Bar Association/National Institute of Trial Advocacy training for young trial lawyers.
He is a perennial recipient of numerous awards and professional recognition, including Chamber’s, Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, Distinguished Alumni (UC College of Law), and others.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1981)
- Thomas More College (B.A., cum laude, 1978)
Bar Admissions : Kentucky, Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Hamilton County Trial Lawyers Association, past president
- University College of Law Board of Visitors
Rate : $$$