David Knapp is an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he is a member of the patents and innovations practice. David has experience in organic chemistry, molecular biology, protein biochemistry, and chromatography.
Prior to attending law school, David was a graduate student in Dr. Martin Burke’s laboratory in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where his research focused on developing new reaction methodology and novel therapeutics for the treatment of systemic fungal infections.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2016
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2012
- B.S., Chemistry, and B.S., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, 2006
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$