During his 38 years of practice, David Kuhl has represented public and private companies in all phases of their development. He counsels numerous family and closely held businesses and sits on several corporate boards. He also practices in the health law area and represents numerous health care clients including hospitals, joint ventures, physician group practices, imaging centers, outpatient surgery centers and other providers.
Mr. Kuhl is the author of the “Business Law and Practice” chapter of the Ohio State Bar Foundation Lawyers Desk Manual. He has presented seminars on various subjects, including the Stark and anti-kickback laws, enforcement of restrictive covenants, confidentiality of medical records, group practice issues and maintenance of corporate records.
- The University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1975
- Loras College, B.A. maxima cum laude, 1972
ADMISSIONS : Ohio, 1975
- He has extensive experience in transactional matters including mergers and purchases and sales of businesses, as well as in private placement securities offerings.
- In health law, Mr. Kuhl’s experience includes:
- counseling providers in all aspects of their operations;
- the merger of physician practices;
- various physician-hospital joint ventures;
- contract negotiations; and
- counseling of clients on compliance issues such as Stark, fraud and abuse, HIPAA, Medicare, licensing, tax exemption and other federal and state laws.
- American Bar Association(member, sections on Business Law and Health Law)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
Rate : $$$$