David M. Lederkramer is a general commercial litigator with an emphasis on fiduciary, professional liability and securities disputes. He has handled cases for JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, The New York Times, Bed Bath & Beyond, Autodesk, Mount Sinai Hospital, individuals of substantial means in trust and estates disputes, and many other clients.
David has enjoyed a high rate of success. To take one example, during nearly a decade of defending a variety of cases for one client, there were zero adverse judgments and not so much as a penny paid in settlement.
David chairs the Firm’s fiduciary litigation practice, which has been named the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. David is a director of BAR Vermont Risk Retention Association, Inc. which insures premier law firms.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Articles Editor, Cardozo Law Review, 1981-1982
- Union College, B.A., 1977
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
Rate : $$$