David Lee Crawford practices exclusively in the area of litigation. He has over thirty years of litigation experience, having tried more than 100 jury and bench trials. He has represented railroads for more than 25 years in grade-crossing cases, FELA cases, and general litigation.
Mr. Crawford’s regular practice consists of a broad range of personal injury, personal injury defense and general civil litigation. Other cases of his include claims of breach of contract, business torts and property rights.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 1977
- University of Texas, B.A., 1974
ADMISSIONS : Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Fifth Circuit Bar Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel, Texas Chapter
- Representation of railroads in claims brought under Federal Employer’s Liability Act.
- Representation of numerous corporate clients in personal injury litigation.
- Representation of governmental entities and corporate clients in civil rights litigation.
- Representation of clients in contested matters and adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court.
- Representation of general business clients in civil litigation.
Rate : $$$