David R. Lee is a partner in the Corporate practice group in the firm’s Palo Alto office. Mr. Lee has extensive experience in the representation of technology and emerging growth companies. His practice encompasses the formation, financing, corporate governance, intellectual property counseling and transactional fields.
He has handled complex mergers and acquisitions, licensing and distribution arrangements, venture capital financings and strategic partnerships for a wide variety of public and private company clients in a wide range of industries, including software, ecommerce, semiconductors, computer peripherals, telecommunications and retail.
- J.D., Georgetown University, 1986
- A.B., University of California, Berkeley, 1980, highest honors
Admissions : California
- Represented Lex Machina, a technology company that provides intellectual property litigation and predictive analytics, in its sale to RELX US Holdings, a subsidiary of the RELX Group.
- Represented Graniterock in connection with its acquisition of Fonseca/McElroy Grinding Company.
- Represented mFoundry, a financial technology software company, in its $165 million sale to Fidelity National Information Services.
- Represented Viscira, a life sciences digital marketing company, in its sale to Sudler & Hennessy Group, a subsidiary of WPP.
- Represented Kitman Labs, a professional sports analytics company, in a bridge financing led by Blue Run Ventures.
- Represented Confident Technology, an internet security company, in its $2.8 million Series B financing.
Rate : $$$$