David D. Leege counsels clients on protecting their intellectual property using the full range of intellectual property tools, with particular emphasis on patent prosecution, litigation and trademark matters.
David has worked as a nuclear engineer for the Department of Energy’s Office of Naval Reactors. He began working with Naval Reactors while serving in the US Navy. David was a lead engineer in the core materials group and responsible for core cladding materials and performance.
He was also a lead engineer for expended core and radioactive materials examination which, beyond ensuring execution of materials tests, included responsibility for ensuring compliance with regulatory standards for radioactive materials transportation, criticality safety, special nuclear material accountability, and radiological controls.
- J.D. cum laude Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law 2012
- B.S. with distinction Iowa State University 2003
Bar Admissions :
- District of Columbia,
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$