David E. Lillevand focuses on securities and general corporate law matters, including public offerings and private placements, fund formation and investment management, mergers and acquisitions, compliance, and corporate governance.
A partner in the Pillsbury’s Corporate practice, David counsels emerging growth companies with respect to formation, angel and venture financings, strategic relationships and liquidity events; advises fund managers and investors on the structuring, establishment and operation of investment funds; and advises companies on acquisitions of companies through mergers, tender offers and asset acquisitions.
In addition, David advises both publicly and privately held companies and their boards of directors regarding a wide range of corporate and securities matters.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented Asia Alternatives in formation of investment funds in excess of $2 billion.
- Represented Headwaters Corp. in $240M acquisition of Krestmark.
- Has represented issuers, underwriters, placement agents and investors in cross-border capital markets transactions in numerous countries, including Australia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, the UK, the Netherlands, New Zealand and Canada.
- Represents public companies regarding corporate governance matters and SEC disclosure and reporting obligations.
- J.D./M.B.A., University of San Francisco School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Trinity College, 1992
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$