David R. Little’s practice focuses on developing solutions to complex legal challenges for his diverse clients. David represents his clients both in and out of the courtroom, having appeared in trial and appellate courts in Colorado as well as in other states and federal courts.
He represents clients on matters involving oil and gas, regulatory issues, torts, joint operating agreements, commercial contracts, oil and gas leases, mineral title disputes and royalty payments. David also provides counseling and advice regarding collection matters, contract disputes, business disputes, commercial contracts, permitting, local government, mining, public lands and other commercial matters.
- Coordinated a multi-million dollar settlement and partition of oil and gas wells and interests in two counties in North Dakota involving litigation and multiple owners in Oklahoma, North Dakota and Colorado
- Prosecuted, defended, and resolved multiple declaratory judgment, quiet title, contract and other damages actions arising out of title disputes, oil and gas contracts and oil and gas operations in Colorado and Wyoming
- Represented a wide variety of businesses, individuals and government agencies and employees in damages and contract actions filed in state or federal courts
- J.D. Stanford University
- B.S.B.A. University of Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Dean’s Award, College of Business Administration, University of Colorado, 1980
- Boettcher Foundation Scholar, 1976-1980
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Colorado Energy Coalition
Rate : $$$$